- Customizing Corner: Looking Back at the “Digibash” Customs of Eric Poiesz
We wind back the clock to the earliest days of the Mythic Legions line and the “digibash” customs that were being done, plus some fully realized customs by Zombie13 based on those digital designs!
- Published on 05.18.22
- Customizing Corner: Melissa Somerville of LadyTank Studios
We sit down with 1/2 of LadyTank Studios to learn more about her customizing hobby and take a look at some of her work!
- Published on 03.15.22
- Customizing Corner: Aaron Paige
An interview with a talented Mythic Legions fan and customizer! Learn how Aaron got into this line and hobby, what his tips for new customizers are, and see some of his stunning creations.
- Published on 01.25.22
- Customizing Corner: Jovanny Blyden
An interview with a Mythic Legions customizer and fan, including photos of some of his favorite creations!
- Published on 12.28.21
- Customizing Corner: Planning for Cosmic Customs
A look at which Cosmic Legions parts work with each other, and which ones work with which Mythic Legions figures!
- Published on 09.28.21
- Customizing Corner: Eric Miller
Known for his tribute creations, including his TMNT orcs, Eric Miller brings wonderful creativity to every project he works on!
- Published on 06.29.21
- Customizing Corner: Checking In With Our Previously Featured Customizers
Some new custom pieces from some of the customizers we've previously featured on the website!
- Published on 05.18.21
- Customizing Corner: Getting Started with “Pop and Swap” Customs
If you’ve wanted to jump into the customizing side of this hobby but have been afraid to try, this is a great place to start with some simple custom ideas that require no outside parts or painting!
- Published on 03.23.21
- Customizing Corner: Patrick Boyle
An interview with one of the most unique and creative Mythic Legions customizers.
- Published on 03.02.21
- Customizing Corner: Brian Burke
An interview 3D sculptor, printer, figure customizer, and owner of Von Burke Studios!
- Published on 02.02.21
- Customizing Corner: Jeremy “Mythic Customs” Girard
An interview with the SourceHorsemen.com webmaster and long time Legions customizer!
- Published on 01.12.21
- Customizing Corner: Andy Spinks
A look at the work of Mythic Legions fan and action figure customizer Andy Spinks.
- Published on 12.01.20
- Customizing Corner: Crashbox Customs
Crashbox Customs and their "Mythic Pieces" have become a wonderful addition to Mythic displays and photography, but this team has done so much more than just those stunning pieces!
- Published on 10.27.20
- Customizing Corner: Eric Lebron
Mythic Legions continues to attract new fans and new customizers - including this creator who has already made a sizable impact with his awesome custom creations!
- Published on 09.29.20
- Customizing Corner: Joe Vasapollo
Joe's amazing custom work has been featured at both G-con events, as well as at the first ever LegionsCon event - plus he is just an all around wonderful person and a huge supporter of Four Horsemen Studios.
- Published on 08.18.20
- Figure in Focus: Black Knight Legion Builder
One of the most popular Legion Builders we have released to date, the Black Knight has proven to be not only a great looking toy, but also an ideal base figure to help fuel many custom creations.
- Published on 07.24.20
- Customizing Corner: Adam Bobo
An interview with longtime action figure collector and customizer, and Mythic Legions fan - Adam Bobo
- Published on 07.17.20
- Customizing Corner: Getting Started Customizing Mythic Legions
If you’ve thought that you’d like to try your hand at customizing Mythic Legions but you didn’t know where to begin, this article is for you! These tips and photos from some of the most well-known Mythic Legions customizers will hopefully give you the information and inspiration you need to get started.
- Published on 07.03.20
- Customizing Corner: Kevin “Jim Pansen Creations” Delies
From the time of MoTU Classics to Mythic Legions today, Kevin Delies (who is commonlyt known as "Jim Pansen") has been sculpting wonderful add-on heads and parts.
- Published on 06.23.20
- Artist Spotlight: Emil Wickman
An interview with the multi-talented artist, 3D sculptor, and figure customizer from Sweden.
- Published on 06.09.20
- Customizing Corner: Dru Grubbs
An look at the amazing, and incredibly versatile, custom action figure work of Dru Grubbs.
- Published on 05.29.20
- Customizing Corner - Combining Mythic Legions and the “Birds”
Examples of how you can combine pieces of Mythic Legions and Avian Warriors to create some interesting custom characters.
- Published on 04.24.20
- Customizing Corner: Dean Wright
If you follow Mythic Legions postings on Instagram and over at the Mythic Legions Cabal Facebook group, you have undoubtedly seen the amazing diorama and photography work of Dean Wright.
- Published on 04.10.20
- Customizing Corner: William Robert Post / MAFC
If you are customizing Mythic Legions, you likely have some 3D printed parts from MyActionFigureCustoms.com. This article digs into the world of MAFC and founder William Robert Post.
- Published on 03.10.20
- Customizing Corner: Luis Torres
A Mythic Legions customizer known for his dwarf customs as well as his other dark characters - we look at some of this custom creations of this artist.
- Published on 02.11.20
- Customizing Corner: Mat O’Toole / Castle of Power
One of the very first customizers to create custom sculpted heads for Mythic Legions, and still one of the most popular, we look at the work of this amazing artist!
- Published on 01.21.20
- Customizing Corner: Dennis Derby
Easily one of the nicest guys in the Mythic Legions community, we interview customizer Dennis Derby about his wierd and wonderful custom creations!
- Published on 12.13.19
- Blast from the Past: Toypocalypse Mythic Legions Customs
A look at the very first Mythic Legions "customs" - a series of creations by friends of the studio and shown at the Toypocalypse 2014 art show in New York.
- Published on 12.10.19
- Customizing Corner: How Do You “Pop” Mythic Legions Figures Apart?
Want to know how you safely pop Mythic Legions apart for customs and which pieces are removable on the figure? This article will cover that for you!
- Published on 12.06.19