- Faction: Legion of Arethyr
- Race: Man
- Role: Lord and Commander of the Furious Four
- Released In: This figure was part of the "Furious Four" 2-pack at LegionsCon 2022. A standard edition was sold in February 2023
- Accessories: Sword, spear, shield (note that the 2-pack version of this character also included additional accessories in that package)
- Additional Heads: The head shown here is the one meant for the "Lord Bushotee" character, but the LegionsCon 2022 edition also came with 4 additional heads. The standard edition will include the head shown here plus the "Pelvicus" skeleton head.
The leader of Furious Four, Lord Bushotee the Alpha is a true warrior. Those who serve under his command look up to him with admiration and respect, for there is no challenge he will not meet nor foe he will not defeat. Without Lord Bushotee, there would be no Furious Four.
Note: Released as part of a special 2-pack set at LegionsCon 2022, the "Furious Four" are loosely based on the team from the My Wife is Going to Kill Me Podcast. Longtime friends of the studio and supporters of the Legions lines, this figure is named after Steven Biesiada, a real Scottish Lord.
Photos by Trevor Williams