- Name - Common Use: Cavern Sphexx
- Name - Full: Sphexxian Mine Worker
- Race: Sphexxian (Cavern Sphexx)
- Affiliation: Unaffiliated Citizens of Cosmerrium
- Planet of Origin: V'zapir
- Released In: Outpost Zaxxius
- Accessories: Heavy mining drill, 2 sets of hands, plus 2 sets of small arms and a set of wings
- Additional Heads: Yes - 2 heads, open mouth Sphexxian and closed mouth
Gathered Intelligence on this Subject:
A subterranean variant of the Sphexxian race, Cavern Sphexx are immediately recognizable due to their almost colorless bodies, a product of the very limited exposure to light that they see in the underground tunnels they call home.
A life spent in near complete darkness has given the Cavern Sphexx abilities that are expertly suited for work in the deep mining colonies spread across Cosmerrium. These subterranean Sphexx come in two varieties, the six-armed “Tunnelers” which conduct drilling and excavation operations, and the rarer winged “Fliers”, which are tasked with running messages and supplies from the surface of the mines to the deep, dark tunnels below.
Learn more about these characters in "The Mine Workers' Tale"
All photos by Trevor Williams