- Name - Common Use: Wal-torr
- Name - Full: Wal-torr the Mad
- Race: Skeleton
- Affiliation: The Cabal
- Planet of Origin: Tacoeus Prime
- Released In: This figure is part of a 2-pack to be sold on day 2 of LegionsCon 2023. It will also be released as a standard version in early 2024.
- Accessories: Rifle, blaster pistol, shield with Cosmic Cabal logo, hologram of Cosmerrium, 3 sets of hands
- Additional Heads: Yes - skeleton head with movable jaw (like Malleus), T.U.5.C.C. helmet head - plus a "bone" version of the Khronnen skull that is only in the LegionsCon show edition
Gathered Intelligence on this Subject:
But Wal-torr’s story does not end there, for there are worlds beyond what we have thus far known. A new Universe was discovered, and so the call of the Cabal went out across time and space. Now Wal-torr pilots his starship across the Rings of Cosmerrium, an undead ambassador with an army at his call, each member of this force united in their anthem – CABAL ABOVE ALL!
Note: This figure is a tribute to Walter "the Madman" Hagan of the Cabal. It will be released as part of a 2-pack for the second day of LegionsCon 2023. It will be released along with a "Mythic" version of the character as part of the first ever Mythic Legions/Cosmic Legions crossover pack. The bio for this character begins on the Mythic Wal-torr's page.
All photos by Trevor Williams