- Recapping Mythic Weekend!
A look back at 2 amazing days of Legions content - including interviews, panel discussions, reveals, and suprises!
- Published on 11.17.20
- Behind the Scenes: Mythic Legions 1.0 Packaging Samples
A look at some photos of the packaging samples we were sent way back when the first Mythic Legions wave was still in development.
- Published on 11.03.20
- Behind the Scenes: A Look at the Unreleased Symbiotech Line
First presented during our "FANtastic Exclusive" voting process, our unreleased Symbiotech line would've give fans some of the most unique and diverse toys we've ever created.
- Published on 10.30.20
- Behind the Scenes: Mynothecean Artwork
A look at some very early character and weapon art from our studio's very first action figure project!
- Published on 09.22.20
- Behind the Scenes: A Look at the Arethyr “Fine Cuts”
There are a number of stages in the process of taking an action figure from prototype to production. One of the stages in this process is what is known as “fine cuts”.
- Published on 08.25.20
- Behind the Scenes: A Look at Never Released Seventh Kingdom Figure Designs
A look at some of the Seventh Kingdom character designs that never actually made it into production as action figures.
- Published on 07.10.20
- Behind the Scenes: Four Horsemen Studios’ “Intern for a Day”
During the Mythic Legions: Advent of Decay Kickstarter campaign, one of the “rewards” that fans could select was an experience listed as “Intern for a Day”. This is a personal recap of this incredible day, and how it set the stage for the work I now get to do with the studio and this website!
- Published on 03.13.20
- Behind the Scenes: The Sketchbooks of Four Horsemen Studios
How cool would it be to get a glimpse at how Mythic Legions are conceived at the earliest stages of their development? I thought that would be pretty awesome too, which is why I bugged the studio to send me some cool “Behind the Scenes” sketches to share in this article.
- Published on 02.21.20
- Behind the Scenes: A Look at an Early Version of Xylona
Previously unreleased photos of the initial colors that the Elder Frost Deer, Xylona, was initially meant to include.
- Published on 01.28.20
- Behind the Scenes: The Castle of Four Sides
There is no symbol in Mythoss that better represents the heroic factions commitment to working to together to protect the Realm than the mighty Castle of Four Sides.
- Published on 12.31.19
- Behind the Scenes: A Look at an Early Version of Morgolyth
The original plans for this skeletal high priestess called for her elaborate head dress to be painted in purple and silver.
- Published on 12.17.19
- The Tale of Halfnon
While we have a very adept liaison between our studio and the factory, there are still time where the language barrier proves challenging – and sometimes, like in this case, it yields some awesome gems.
- Published on 10.04.19